As we continue this journey together, we hope that emotional intelligence can be our guide. This newsletter was designed to provide you with new and helpful ways to enhance RULER’s reach in your school community during this uncharted new academic year.
The new school year introduces its own set of uncertainties and stressors for families. We are excited to offer a webinar for your school's families on Tuesday, October 20 at 7pm ET. Please share the registration link below with parents and caregivers in your school newsletter, on your website, and during orientation!
Webinar Registration Link
Attendees of our RULER for Families webinar will learn more about:
- Understanding how emotions can support or hinder children’s learning
- Skillfully managing stress and anxiety, whether school is in person or virtual
- Encouraging greater well-being for their families
- Establishing closer collaborations with their child’s teachers
- Exploring the questions that are truly important to them as caretakers